Nonimmigrant Visas

Our firm’s attorneys are available to help you acquire the following nonimmigrant visas:

  • F-1 visa for students
  • H-1B visa for specialty occupations
  • H-2B visa for temporary nonagricultural workers
  • J-1 visa for exchange visitors, researchers, and trainees
  • K visa for fiancĂ©s of U.S. citizens
  • L-1 visa for Executives, Managers and Specialized Knowledge Personnel of Multinational Businesses
  • O-1 visa for individuals of extraordinary ability
  • P visa for athletes and entertainers
  • TN visa for Mexican and Canadian professionals


Student and Exchange Visitors
Temporary (Nonimmigrant) Workers
Fiancé(e) Visas